Kendall Financial Services & Pacific West Payroll cooperate to serve your professional practice, working directly with your office manager and you. We provide your business professional oversight on the more complicated financial services and tax compliance, required for your business.
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Bill Payment
- Bank Reconciliation
- Oversight of Financial Transactions from within your Office – Monitoring Financial Policies
- Work directly with Outsourced CPA if applicable
- Mid Year Tax Planning
- Preparation of individual income tax returns
- Preparation of business income tax returns
- Local Agency Tax compliance
- Full service payroll processing
- Timesheet and Attendance – mobile App for easy Approval of Employee Hours, includes Geo Tracking of Timesheet entries
- Work directly with your staff – Setup mobile App for their secure access of their own individual payroll checks and preferences
- Payroll tax deposits and tax return compliance
- Manage Group Plans for Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance – Annual Renewal Meetings, Add/Terminate Employees per your policies.
- Manage Government Compliance for your group plans – Section 125 POP Plan
- Administration of 401k employee procedures – Work with your Third Party Administrator and process employee withholdings from payroll
Situation/Problem: CPA NOT RESPONSIVE
Dr. H is a successful specialist surgeon who produces high cash flow and income. He also directs a more sophisticated investment portfolio. His office assistant does all the day-to-day accounting of writing checks and making bank deposits. With a large cash flow to oversee, a high-demand schedule, and very limited time, Dr. H needs a reliable, responsive accounting resource to delegate the review of cash flow and confirm correct processing, so he doesn’t have to be concerned with it. He needs results quickly because he doesn’t have time for these routine but necessary tasks. He mainly needed quick, regular calls to his CPA to receive updates, to confirm proper processing, and to look out for his best interests. He was greatly irritated because his single-person CPA office was often not available when he tried to reach her. Sometimes her outgoing message to clients explained that she was on vacation and wouldn’t be returning for a month! When his CPA wasn’t readily available to him, it made him feel at risk.
Dr. H decided to work with KFS. He liked our full staff available during regular business hours, our technology systems that provide easy, real-time confirmations, and our successful 30-year track record. Now, every time he calls KFS, he gets a live person on the phone that can help him. If one KSF person isn’t available, another KFS crossed-trained team member can handle most of his needs immediately. Because his available time is so limited, we also gave Dr. H a special KFS “hotline” number so he can reach someone if needed.
Dr. H’s Results:
Dr. H has greatly reduced his worry and the time required to confirm and verify the cash flow in his business. He can now be more focused on his other work or maybe even get more time for some R&R!